Sunday, October 20, 2019

YOUR LIFE IT ISN’T OVER UNTIL SAYETH - THE LORD GOD!

YOUR LIFE IT ISN’T OVER UNTIL
SAYETH - THE LORD GOD!

https://youtu.be/i9YvB9FmR3E
FATHER GOD (I pray), we have so much in this world here. Thank YOU for it all and forgive us all for not sharing it well!
Our petty cruelty, and selfish desires cause us to create such divide between those who have and those who have not, causing their lives to be of misery and pain.
Though I can hardly await the day YOU call me home into Thy arms and join with YOU in heaven.
I believe we have to make our mark for Thee by Testifying for JESUS CHRIST, along with helping others in Thy name.
Judging not for that is within Thy preserve FATHER GOD!
So I pray in request that You give me strength, as You bade me to toil on, and do Thy bidding!
Bringing only Glory to Thy Name FATHER GOD!
With Your Love and Selfless Compassion for the many, in ways of Righteousness and Without Sin.
I pray in the Name of You FATHER GOD, the Son JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN!
https://youtu.be/JEp7QrOBxyQ
A prayer by Richard Abbenbroek...
Photo by Richard Abbenbroek.

No comments: