Saturday, October 5, 2019

BEING NEAR THE END

BEING NEAR THE END
https://youtu.be/fZGGmO9dXxs
I wish that I was 30 once again.
Look, I know you see me as more than sixty, yet I think of me as 30.
Just happy yet sad, to not do all that 30 year old learn to communicate crap.
Which is the only dam good thing about being near the end.


As I just want to be held, touched,
If you will, the scent of a woman.
Hey people this is just what I exactly need!
Well sort of but not you, or you or anyone except for the one I called my wife.
My other half or tee pee lodge pole if you will all but now gone?


She knew everything I thought and I understood everyone of her needs.
The scent of this woman and this man, after many a night of passions.
This scent of my woman lingers as always within my mind.
A scent so Beautiful, as it was our personal perfume of passion created from our gentle deed.


Now, I can see other women with her likeness.
Sad as I am to old, sick and frack you, those who say get over it and are so quick to criticize!
For she was as I speak of the rarest of Jewels, my own personal quest, my Golden fleece.
A rarity that you would only but miss.
Even if it hit you hard upon your backside!


I wish that I was 30 once again.
Look as you still see me as over sixty, yet I think of myself as only 30.
Just happy yet sad, to not do all that 30 year old learn to communicate crap again.
Which is the only dam good thing about being near The End.

https://youtu.be/t9ymcw5vmFQ
Written and Photo by Sir Richard.
Music by two of my favorite singers; "Il mondo prima di te" or the "The World Before You" by Annalisa Scarrone.
And Martina McBride "Take the ribbon from my hair".

No comments: