Tuesday, September 24, 2019

NEUTRAL - IN THE END

NEUTRAL
https://youtu.be/N3zwKgz8hsI
To be neutral, one has to stand squarely between right and wrong.
Though what I have found, that being neutral usually only benefits the wrong.
IN THE END
I know JESUS and I talk to GOD,
Basically just as the song says and as our lives go…
Of late I am tired, run down, worn out by giving it my all.
For the woman whom I Love, has been taken home by Jesus this is only what I really know…
I gave her my all, till death do we part as I promised.
A decade or 2 ago, 28 years we have been friends in this life.
It has been real good for the secret of LOVE happens just by opening your heart.
It’s okay to feel afraid, but don't let that stand in your way.
Because anyone knows that LOVE is the only road in life to travel.
In my life, I have searched for this, like the fountain of youth,
Over and over, and over again, till I got it right in the end with Joyce and other special ones…
https://youtu.be/BU-RNjPxsXI
With All My LOVE, To My Wife, Joyce I am Waiting for you, Listening for you, Watching for you, Wishing for you and one day in the future, when GOD decides & through CHRIST JESUS. On that day Joyce, I shall be with Him and also be near you again…
by your STM & Devoted Grimm - Richard…
Songs:
“The Great Gig in the Sky”
Pink Floyd – sung by Clare Torry
“If Not For You”
by Bob Dylan sung by George Harrison
Photo by Sir Richard...

No comments: