Saturday, November 24, 2018

TODAY NOV.24TH 2017 EVIE DOG MOVES IN WITH ME!!!

TODAY NOV.24TH 2017 EVIE DOG MOVES IN WITH ME!!!
I GET SO EXCITED AS I'M NO DIFFERENT THEN A KID AT CHRISTMAS TIME.
https://youtu.be/G0vSA5_8J0M
WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS INTO MY LIFE. I AM STILL BATTLING WITH COMING TO MY NEW NORMAL. SHOWS HOW FRAGILE THAT I STILL AM.
The Evie dog project could still go south as my southern fence may be to low. Evie is a runner and as she is from a First Nation she could take off thinking she was going home. I use a walker now just to keep pace with folks in the malls. So she could not be caught by me before she hit fast traffic. If the Dog Rescue think she would be unsafe with me, well I might have to wait for a smaller puppy. This is my fault as I shoot my mouth off in excitement as always, for as I said above that I am like a kid at Christmas. Yet I am so dam lonely. Sorry if I depressed you.
https://youtu.be/_-uTo3pucKs
by Sir Richard
It is all in my FATHER GOD'S HANDS as He knows what is best for me!
    
 
 
 
 

No comments: