Friday, December 22, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS! FROM EVIE DOG

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
MAY SANTA DOG BRING YOU
LOTS OF TREATS AND CHEW TOYS!
https://youtu.be/safoNysTrbE
My name is Evie Dog and my human who rescued me is Richard Daddy.
Being a dog who must survive on garbage and rodents, while keeping safe and not becoming food is hard. I was always moving and always cold and scared.
From this I was so interested in delicacies that when Daddy Richard left a dryer sheet in my clean bedding I ate it, well I did share two corners with him.
Though Daddy Richard is upset with himself that I ate it. In my x-ray today, it showed that even though the dryer sheet is not a problem but that I also have a bullet in my back near my spine, that cannot be removed. As shown in my x-ray I have a
pure lead pellet that will deform the best, and deformation causes tissue damage and expends energy in the quarry. Synthetic, lead-free pellets often travel completely through the animal, exiting the other side (not good) and leaving a painful, but not immediately deadly wound (not good). So, the animal runs off to hide and may suffer a slow and painful death.
So, if you can make a forever home for a homeless Dog or yes, even a Cat then do so!
We will return your LOVE Unconditionally! PROMISE!!!!
Written for me; Evie Dog,
by Daddy Richard.
P.S. the dryer sheet has past through me but keep in mind that they are dangerous but taste so good. Well sort of, I think rabbit poop is a better choice, just this dogs opinion.

No comments: