Sunday, May 1, 2016

TO KILL ONE'S SELF!

TO KILL ONE'S SELF!
 Field punishment #1 during Napoleon's the First time was the strapping of one down to the muzzle of a field cannon and then firing it. Some days the loneliness without Joyce makes me desire this fate. For those who do not call because U know not what to say, just listen hence no need to worry as I will speak volumes. For those who were peeved at me and no longer for whatever reason, to me speak. Be yourselves as U still can keep silent I will apologize and your ears will just need to be there! Visit and just listen we can make coffee and a hour or 2 out of your time will refresh me as I need only U there nothing more, nothing less for I cannot take any more of this silence and feel I should resort to field punishment #1.

LOVE
Love is real, real is love
Love is feeling, feeling love
Love is wanting to be loved
Love is touch, touch is love
Love is reaching, reaching love
Love is asking to be loved

Love is you
You and me
Love is knowing
We can be

Love is free, free is love
Love is living, living love
Love is needing to be Loved
by John Lennon.

4:41 am ANY DAY
The above song it makes me want to feel in Love once again when I hear it. Love is the most beautiful thing felt and can be shared by two people. For once in your life, I believe you find someone who can completely turn your world around and you feel that life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile when you truly Love.
As I was and am with Joyce, for our Love never dies, I may just need too.
By Sir Richard

No comments: