Wednesday, May 13, 2015

THE BOTTLE INCIDENT!

THE BOTTLE INCIDENT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su_NI9PQ1XQ
I remember my first daughter. It was 3 am and after poking myself with safety pins (what is so safe about them?), I had to also provide the bottle as it was this Dad's turn. Well I made the bottle, put it into a pot of water to heat up. My eldest daughter and I then laid down on the couch, with her snugly on Daddy's chest. We both fell back asleep, water boiled, boiled away, pot on stove became red hot, nipple on bottle melted off, milk boiled away and fire alarm went off! It was then I opened my eyes to an enraged wife bent over me in much, much, anger! Lucky for me I was allowed to continue lessons for my turn of 3 am child care... My advice boys is yes, Breast feeding is good, thank GOD for microwaves and Diapers that you not have
to, PIN AND RINSE... ;) By Sir Richard....

No comments: