Monday, March 23, 2015

THE END IN ALL:


THE END IN ALL:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQoZsXaEZ4M
For Lonely is, as Lonely does. No one could help me during my life’s crises point but Joyce and no one could help Joyce during hers, except for me. This Dance arrangement brought to us by GOD!
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2WcWLavw5U
It's strange, what fear & desire will make 2 people do.
I only dreamt I'd have U & I never in my wildest nightmare, dreamt that I'd lose U.
Moments reality, is that I just cannot go on without U Joyce.
"So I know not of how long my life will be as only GOD will decide when He will call me home." Then I will see U once again and feel the Love we enjoyed for each other but magnified 2,000 fold…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAAeK5jNLzU
Along with all my other pain, the sense of being totally alone presses in on me. As I am facing life alone now, and I feel more acutely than ever the loss of the deep and intimate connection that I shared with Joyce.
For there is a tremendous difference between being alone and being lonely. As I have lost other relationships, in the past when you're alone, you simply have no other people around, but you feel no particular loss. You are lonely when other people may be around, but you feel that there is no one around to connect with you at a personal level.
Being completely honest about my current loneliness, I usually sit by myself feeling as if I am completely helpless. It is really hard to pick up the phone, knowing that on the other end people may just say that U should get over it, move on but then U stay this way for days and weeks and months and U feel the decades, as if no one cares.
Though I may feel friendless and forsaken, GOD is always with me. For He will be my only refuge, as He gives me the strength to carry on!
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIHcqNeXoDo
Posted in memory of Lady Joyce by Sir Richard…

 P.S. IF YOUR A CANADIAN:
 P.S.S. FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE UNKNOWN:

No comments: