Thursday, March 5, 2015

IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK UP, YOU ONLY LEGITIMIZE EVIL!

IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK UP, YOU ONLY LEGITIMIZE EVIL!
A Democracy initiative ‘Open Russia’ has released a video (SEE LINKS BELOW), which features Russian students who apologise for their country's 'undeclared war' against Ukraine and its illegal annexation of Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula. Ukrainian students asking their Russian counterparts to keep an open mind, well the kids give this old man HOPE as neither are blinded by the BIG LIE!
 
Nazi Joseph Goebbels:
On the "Big Lie”
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
 
Russian Students
 
Ukrainian Students
 
THE BELOW ARE SOME OF MY COMMENTS ON TWITTER, THOUGH THEY MAY NOT HAVE DONE A THING, I KNOW IN SOME DATA BASE THAT I WAS LISTENED TOO AND REALLY THIS IS ALL THAT I WANTED TO DO!
SO REMEMBER, THAT YOU TOO CAN SPEAK UP AS WELL. FOR THIS IS WHAT OUR FORE FATHERS FOUGHT FOR US CANADIANS; “ WHAT TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE MEANS!”
 
@SenTedCruz FEAR MONGERING about War again? Thank GOD as a Canadian U never B POTUS! 1 Calgarian 2 another do U think before U speak?
 
@SenTedCruz FEAR MONGERING again Sen. Cruz for military intervention in Iran? Thank GOD as a Canadian U cannot B POTUS. But If U help start a War, Please lead that OP & Serve!
 
@CTVNews @KremlinRussia_E #Putin or Rasputin. Is supported by a Russian Night Wolves a biker gang?
 
@WilliamShatner Mr. Shatner, U can’t make it to Nimoys funeral? This is not "The Search For Spock". In life Funerals 4 your Co-Actor whom was also your friend happens only once! GO!!
 
@DrDrewHLN The recent US Police shootings has opened my eyes to the Bigotry we have. Even 2 POTUS Obama from Democrats & Republicans SHAME!
 
@PollyDad #3GirlsHeadedToSyria My prayers for families 2 safely reunite! Turkish troops in Syria to bring back an old coffin? BUT NOT THE 3 GIRLS??
 
@cbcfifth @PMHarper #MohamedFahmy Mr. Harper U could or would not make a phone call to get a falsely charged CANADIAN out of an Egyptian jail? WHY??
 
@BBCBreaking 3GirlsHeadedToSyria My prayers R for these families. Turkey is the problem, they react slow, let all through, plus do not care!
 
@SenTedCruz #FullRepeal FEAR MONGERING TED! Your from Calgary Alberta Canada. U know we pick & keep our own doctors up here with Medicare.
 
FIRST THEY CAME
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
 
When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.
 
When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.
 
When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.
 
When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out!
By Martin Niemöller
 
Revelation 3:15-17
Jesus Christ said; I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I am about to spit you out of my mouth.  You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
 
These Days:
Too many Christians and too many churches do nothing. They are standing idly by, they are mere spectators. They sit on the sidelines instead of actively participating and working for the good. If good wins, they join in the celebration though they did nothing to produce the victory. If evil wins, they will complain long and loud though their own apathy helped produce the undesirable result.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
Posted by Sir Richard – Please Pray For Peace… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddLd0QRf7Vg

No comments: