Monday, March 24, 2014

MY TEARS FALL LIKE RAIN TODAY AND EVERY DAY

MY TEARS FALL LIKE RAIN TODAY AND EVERY DAY
Joyce, I thank GOD that she is home, but the experience of it all has weakened me severely and I cry over the most simple of things.
So should any of you find yourselves in the same fate as I one day, may I suggest that you remember all of your Good Memories of Blissful and Joyful moments in your own lives. For, I am most grateful to GOD and to all of you, for the memories and joyful moments made in my life.
Really, all I can do is repent and all that I ask is for everyone, to please forgive all of my many faults and the many pains that I have caused some of you. How thoughtless and foolish I have at times been!
How gladly would I wash out with my many tears every little spot upon each of one you’re happiness…
Through prayer, I do pray to GOD and request that He remove any of your struggles, with all the misfortunes of this world and then I pray again that GOD shield you all from any future lasting harm.
Again, tears I have a plenty, like showers in a summer storm for it is not I whom I morn but us all.
For I feel just as one feels the coming of the next summer storm that this is only but the lull…
In the name of the FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT,
I Pray - Amen…
Written by Richard.

No comments: