Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I CARE…FROM GRANDPA RICHARD:

 
PRESENTING MY GRANDAUGHTER ROYAL CANADIAN AIR CADET 538 SQUADRON'S NEW FLIGHT SERGEANT F/S SPENCE MY GRANDAUGHTER!

And now for a poem I dedicate now for all my grandchildren but originally for F/S Spence when she was little:

I CARE…FROM GRANDPA RICHARD:
When the TV won't work and your toys fall apart and you have a sad feeling, deep in your heart.
You want to go out, but it's raining out there, I want you to know, that I care!
I Care I do, because there's no one like you.
I Care!
When they take you some place and you sit in a chair, I want you to know, that I care!
When you tell a big lie, and your parents are mean.
When being grownup, is a faraway dream.
When they are filling your teeth, and cutting your hair, I want you to know, that I care!
I do, because there's no one like you.
I Care!
When I mention your name, as I'm saying my prayers, I want you to know, that I care!
When you’ve have a very bad cough, and you can't go out.
When you’re sick for a week, with that thermometer thing stuck in your mouth.
When you sleep in the dark, and there's something out there, I want you to know,
I Care!
I care, I do, there's no one like you and sometimes when this Grandpa acts, like a grouchy old bear.
I want you to know, that I care, I do, because there's no one like you...
Cause I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!!
Just as the Lord does above
I Care...

From Grandpa Richard

No comments: