Thursday, February 6, 2020

I SHOT MY BIG MOUTH OFF TO SOON!

I SHOT MY BIG MOUTH OFF TO SOON! 
Well the Cancer I had 10 years ago, when they said that I had 1 year to live. Was in remission but now just less than a month after saying that. I now have a new cancer!
Went to the Doctor Friday January 31st  and they said for sure that my new tumor is skin Cancer. As an off the cuff remark and though not confirmed but to placate me. On Monday February 3rd they said it sorta looks like it is Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer = But again, they are not sure yet as the lab results will give a better definite answer.
https://t.co/jOi142Gqld
No matter what I am scheduled for another surgery to have a surgeon cut away the rest of this Cancerous Tumor, down to its margins as they say.
Ms.Dr. Taylor removed what she could of this tumor and she was very good, so I told her that she gets a Star for not hurting me!
I also had the help, which I believe comes from JESUS CHRIST, as this is my second Cancer and I cannot go through last Monday and all the other visits they said that I would have to do without the help of JESUS CHRIST AMEN!
Sincerely your Friend,
Richard Abbenbroek.
Written and Cancer 2020 Photos plus Cancer 2009 Photos by,
Sir Richard...

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: