Wednesday, February 20, 2019

STILL PLODDING ALONG

STILL PLODDING ALONG
https://youtu.be/9Z8-9WwjeqM
I have been going through this same pain of loss since my wife Joyce passed on May 27th 2014. At first I could not attend Church after Joyce's life celebration. I just sat in my home. Now I can go online to watch sermons and attend life group dinners that are next door only, yet I know not why and neither do you. I Volunteer as a tour guide at the HANGAR FLIGHT MUSEUM for only a few hours on weekends to talk to people but the pain never leaves me! Some days I am so angry and fed up but JESUS CHRIST helps me through it.
Without Him I would not have made it out of my protective shell, the little that I do. Or survived the on slot of difficulties that I face from time to time. I am thankful to JESUS CHRIST for my home my new companion Evie Dog and the heat, food, water and light plus earth angels whom I am also grateful too.
Still suffer the daily pain and loneliness. Plus fear of leaving my home, for it was when I left home on an errand to come back after and I find that my wife Joyce was called home by JESUS CHRIST to end her suffering of Lupus.
Thank you for Loving us both JESUS CHRIST.
AMEN!
Still plodding along
Richard Abbenbroek. 
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com
 

No comments: