Saturday, December 8, 2018

IT IS EASIER TO FORGET - THAN TO FORGIVE

IT IS EASIER TO FORGET - 
THAN TO FORGIVE  
https://youtu.be/ocNYwZyUNaY
President Donald J. Trump,
I was thinking today about my LORD JESUS CHRIST’s,
Birth which we celebrate so soon this month.

Then I thought about you and as JESUS CHRIST
forgave all my transgressions from the cross that killed Him,
and upon His defeat of death which he rose from three days later.
I thought FATHER GOD, is the only one who will deal
with all of us as I quoted once to you and reminded myself.
“Vengeance is Mine sayeth the LORD GOD!”


Yes, it is true I have said many things about you, but I take
back nothing.
Yet, it is easier to forget than to forgive and
Mr. President Donald J. Trump.
As JESUS CHRIST Forgave me, I forgive you.
You may not realize what you’re doing.
As JESUS CHRIST Said;
“Forgive them Father, for they No Not What They Do!”


As it is easier to forget, than it is to forgive.
I feel that you need a friend.
My humble advice Sir to share, is that you shall
find no “GREATER FRIEND THAN IN JESUS CHRIST.”
We may never forget what you do and as your probably
not through what may come. As JESUS CHRIST said;
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you!
President Donald J. Trump let is celebrate the Birth of Jesus Christ
Together!
By the Way, I Forgive You.
AMEN!
 
https://youtu.be/ocNYwZyUNaY

Written and Photo by Richard Abbenbroek…
Song;
Sia - I Forgive you (Je Te Pardonne) - feat. Maitre Gims

http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com/

No comments: