Monday, May 28, 2018

2018 IS 29 YEARS

2010 IS 21 YEARS AFTER ABDUCTION! ( When I 1st Posted This )
2018 IS 29 YEARS AFTER MY DAUGHTERS ABDUCTION! ( As Of This Year )

So other then I, who’s counting?

I believe though that I have made a pin prick difference as I worked with 408 Missing Children.
So on my tombstone, I want written “Made Pin Prick Of A Difference”
F.Y.I. as I have been Volunteering since 1989 at various things to this day.
For I have Volunteered for Child Find Alberta and once as a Volunteer with an Org. called Team Hope.
Currently I volunteer at the HANGAR FLIGHT MUSEUM but I did work with different types of missing children.

Runaways, US, Domestic and out of Country Parental Child Abductions,
International Child Abductions to Canada, U.S.A. Sudan, Turkey, & Zambia Europe Japan Korea plus more!

I am sending this as I just thought you might want to read a success that I was part of.
By the way I am that Team Hope person in the below story and the children were recovered, that is why I call this a Pin Prick Story of Success!
"The Crime of Family Abduction: A Child's and Parent's Perspective"
http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/229933.pdf
See Pages 22-24 as I was the volunteer who worked on Daniel's Story:


From,
Sir Richard - Who Experienced HOPE!
https://youtu.be/r2uVh6vpR5E

No comments: