Thursday, November 3, 2016

Scars To Your Beautiful

Hello,
So this past week I recorded a new cover.  I chose to do a song with an awesome message that I believe everybody needs to hear.  That is why I chose to sing “Scars To Your Beautiful” by Alessia Cara. I want you to realize how beautiful you truly are.  We are all made unique.  That is what makes us beautiful.  We are all different and special.  There is no one else in the entire world that is the same as you.  That is so crazy to think about, but 100% true.  Everybody in this world is equally important.  Just because some people are more famous than others, have bigger jobs than others, or by society’s standards are prettier than others, does not mean that they are more important than anybody else.  They are just different; just like you are different, just like I am different.  I hope you truly realize this.
I mentioned this on twitter the other day, but I don’t want to pretend that I’m perfect.  I want to be real.  I want to be honest.  I want to be myself.
If you feel inspired by this song, feel free to share it online.  We need to spread this message around.
Love,
Haley Rose.
You can hear the whole message of the song by clicking this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2kmeJEr2k
by,
http://www.haleyrosemusic.com

No comments: