Tuesday, July 5, 2016

MY CONSTANT CRAVING FOR YOU IS ALWAYS EVERMORE

 MY CONSTANT CRAVING FOR YOU
IS ALWAYS EVERMORE
I am shaken yet my constant craving is for evermore.
For you I await the opening for me, of that door.
Protecting you from death I tried, I tried.
Yet no matter what I did my Love, you still died…

Scared you ran to my arms where you did hide.
Protected you from; that beater, the abuser.
Who would have killed you all, but instead suicide…
Then as if that was not enough, Evil tried to take
You; but I was by your side not letting you slide.

Into the abyss, the end for all lost souls.
Inch by inch, we helped each other up above.
Minute by precious minute the gift of our LOVE.
From GOD, as we had each other too console…

Again I am shaken; my constant craving for you is evermore.
Each day for you I await the opening for me, of that door.
Sorry I failed protecting you from your death I cried, I cried.
Yet no matter what I did my Love, you still died.
Now my constant craving for you is always evermore…

Written for my Lady Joyce by
Her Sir Richard.

No comments: