Monday, June 17, 2013

RAYMOND LIDGREN IS NOW WITH THE LORD

RAYMOND LIDGREN IS NOW WITH THE LORD
Hi Richard
I am sorry to tell you that Ray died just this last Saturday June 15th in Kelowna. You probably know that his health has been poor and getting progressively worse for some time. His son Adam was out to see him a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately his conditions progressed to the end.
I am also sorry to hear about your health difficulties. I wish you some measure of improvement and I hope you have good support from your family.
Take care,
Ann.

Thank You Ann!
This must have been hard to tell me and I am so sad. I am tears, as I was so close in contacting him, as I should have made a better attempt but I have only myself to blame. This is so horrible, so sad… I am in Shock.
Do you know if Ray is having a Service that I could attend?
If I may share some of my belief, please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
As I believe, that Ray’s passing is more to be envied then pitied, for we mere mortals cannot distinguish between those who are deserving of grace and who are not.
Only the Lord can and as such, with all knowing He knows, of the good person that is Ray.
I am confident that your Ray now enjoys that bliss, which is prepared only for the good and virtuous as deep inside Ray is.
You can now comfort yourselves in reflecting that your Ray now enjoys in substance, what we in this world, can only imagine what heaven will be like.
May the Lord give you and your family the strength, to see you all through this difficult time. Well, this is what I believe…
My deepest, deepest condolences.
Richard Abbenbroek...
Team H.O.P.E. USA/CANADA Volunteer
http://teamhope.org/ 

No comments: