Monday, September 24, 2012

PATRICIA

ANOTHER LADY IN MY LIFE WHO PAST AWAY AND I FORGET ME NOT!
PATRICIA:
Patricia – My very first girlfriend whose Dad was named Richard and whom she adored. Then there was me and I had the right name eh? Patricia then married a Richard (Not I) had 2 children and sadly Patricia past away before her Dad did from a childhood spinal disease that kills in adulthood.
I found out about Patricia’s passing one late night in 1991, when her mother called me out of the blue.
Just recovering my youngest daughter from Parental Child Abduction and at that moment I was sleeping. I did not believe this phone call for I was getting many malicious calls and late at night calls from a sad group of people bent on torment.
So when this call came in I thought it was someone who also was making a joke or being cruel to me to have me hear such BAD NEWS. To say the least I was not very friendly, also I could not attend the funeral nor have I ever visited Patricia’s grave as even to this day I would just break apart.
So anyway, I believe that Pat is not there anyhow, as this how I rationalize my disrespect, for I believe Patricia is also now in heaven.
Patricia’s name was shortened to become one of my daughter’s middle names, Tricia.
With LOVE to you all and all that heaven will allow!

From Sir Richard…

No comments: