Thursday, October 13, 2011

THE MISTS OF FEAR

“The Mists of Fear”

I have found that most people change kind of slowly, if at all. They are who they are and then after a while, they're someone else, some never knowing the difference when it happens.

While at the same time some people know the exact moment where their lives changed such as myself, for this I do know.
Either they saw the person they were going to marry or, the look in their baby's eyes for the first time he/she smiled.
For some people, it's not the good things in life that made them have their lives change. It's something they've gone through that makes everything they look at from that moment on; seem very different from how it always once had been.
Again I am one of the latter groups of people, for from my experience I learned not only how to fear for real and to fear all the time but also how to channel this fear to help others.
People like to examine the things that frighten them, to look at them and give them names, so saints look for GOD, and scientists look for evidence. They're both just trying to take away the mystery, to take away their lack of knowledge that leads them to Fear.
That's what I try and do by channelling my fear, just by the sharing of myself and as others who are like me, who also do the same.

Speaking for myself essentially, I am just a good listener. Although, I am not a trained social worker, psychiatrist, police officer or lawyer, I let the people who are like me know that just like them. I have already gone through the same Mists of Fear, Despair and Horror, as they. I/We offer them our hands, hearts, minds, prayers in support as we walk through these people’s “Mists of Fear” together.

by Sir Richard...aka Richard G. Abbenbroek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqlS02Z2eZQ
Oh P.S., I also took this photo, it is of Lake Louise in Alberta Canada.
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com/

No comments: