Sunday, October 16, 2011

“CRUEL WITHOUT REASON BY OTHERS”

CRUEL WITHOUT REASON BY OTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Q3OVivl6g

As a Child when friends or people became cruel to me without reason, I was shocked, hurt and left not understanding why? Then into my Adulthood, thinking that I would be wiser, more experienced and hence could handle those who hurt me for some unforeseen reason.
I was wrong, as I never learned why or how they came to their point of cruelty towards me, knowingly or not. The answer I eventually found out, is actually within them and finally I have come to know that I cannot change their within but only mine.
For from this I finally did learn to handle a “cruel without reason” by others but it still hurts but by walking away and knowing to leave well enough alone and let the cruelty that is, dwell within only them and try not to let it dwell in myself.
In return the cruelty from others, can be easily be stopped by expressions of disapproval.  The only reason why their emotional vulnerability is not clearly evident is because they are unable to really mask it behind their smiling/angry faces and because they are also unable, at the same time keep their attention focused on the discomfort of their victims.
Sort of by the single rail mentality in a Narcissistic train of thought as they may leave this single rail thinking at any time and hop back on as well as the occasion requires.
Actually, it is but one way of thinking and limited in scope to a singular direction of cruelty. That will eventually and always lead them to violence, from a cause which is still always even unknown but to them though the effect is not limited to a few but many others over time.
To quote from Psalm 35:4-6 “May those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay. May they be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the LORD driving them away; may their path be dark and slippery, with the angel of the LORD pursuing them.”  
By Sir Richard - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8QubLxJI54

No comments: