Wednesday, March 3, 2010

For my Team Hope Family :)


For my Team Hope Family - Something wonderful will come out of our efforts! :)

Hello my Team H.O.P.E. family,
if you are ever in doubt about what we do, may I share this email which I received recently as it reads:

"Dear Richard , are you still involved with the TH children's group? Even if your not, I stumbled upon this saved message from 2004 from you and wanted you to know, that something you said to me once when I was very down and did not know how it would all work out. You said, that good can triumph over evil and right will eventfully conquer wrong. My Son has been living with me full time for the last 3 years, with very little to none at all contact with his mom, due to her part, not the availability to see or talk to him. I miss you, as you are a good person, be well my friend. Sincerely, **** ******"

Now just think about all the lives that we have all touched, they may or may not have told us how grateful that they are.
They may not of had the time yet but I can assure you, that they think about us at least once a week!
Multiply this into "OUR" future and you will come out in sum, of many, many, more people who we have helped with our blessed talents and love.
So if you ever wonder if something wonderful will come out of our efforts - keep in mind it already has started. :)
Amazing people you all are!
http://www.teamhope.org/index.html

Sincerely,

Sir Richard...
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com/

For all of you!
http://www.youtube.com/v/_FF22cBZJsU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0

No comments: