Friday, October 24, 2008

I draw closer and closer home


My heart is about to explode.
As thy humble knight draws closer to thine home.

Each day fully lived as only You would wish of thee.
I take in each second at a time, a minute, an hour,
a day, a month, a year,
of Your daily blessing to me.

My Love for all things, sunrise, sunset, a clear mountain stream,
my fellow man and woman.
A Love that only You can bestow on all of us.
A Love, that we can actually share,
as we rejoice in Your name Oh My Lord.

For in the future when thine moment draws near.
Thy humble knight in full but battered armour will repent, on bent knees.
So through You, I shall and have been,
made righteous, before His Holy Throne.

Thy humble knight's heart is about to explode.
As I draw closer and closer home.

Amen...

Written by,
Sir Richard
A knight in thy service of the King of Kings!

No comments: