Thursday, January 17, 2019

IF YOU SUGGEST TO ME!

IF YOU SUGGEST TO ME!
That I move from this home that I now live in. Which is almost paid for. Where I get blessed help with from friends and Calgary Senior Society people. Then please go away as I need not your useless thoughts or suggestions.
Thank You!
Sincerely,
Richard Abbenbroek
https://youtu.be/5r6A2NexF88

P.S. MISSING FATHERS AND MOTHERS
I also know where my all my Children and Grand Children are. Even my Step Grand Child who though not biologically mine is still my Grand Child!
Men and Women who run away from being responsible for their Children I want nothing to do with. As a Christian, "I Forgive Them" but they are lizard parents and I do not need to hang out with them.
Via Con Dios!
Having said that, after looking for 408 Missing Children over the decades and as I am at times still looking for Missing Children.
I can only pray and cry inside for these Children looking for their looser parents. 

For these children are truly in the LORDS hands.  
https://youtu.be/o2vkAF8HFGE
Thank You!
Sincerely,
Richard Abbenbroek.

No comments: