Saturday, October 6, 2018

UNFAMILIAR TURF

Ever since my 20’s, I have found that for me I always seem to be, on unfamiliar turf over and over again?
I look back and see just how much my life has changed and now since the loss of my wife Joyce and my Cancer now in remission, I am truly on unfamiliar turf.
By trial and error I found that sometimes the best way to move into the unfamiliar is to take familiar steps, small steps. To do ordinary things to deal with something that is in no way is ordinary.
After all, throughout one’s life we're always going someplace new all the time. Familiar things just let us pretend that we aren't moving into unfamiliar territory.
You take those small familiar steps, and you try to be honest, to live as if nothing had changed and still to just go on with your life. Then again, there are times when what you actually need, is just a small piece of how things used to be and by acting them out, or through a visit that is good for your soul, if you are Christian. A visit by praying your troubled soul to JESUS CHRIST for He is there to listen always!
Then you will find out that once again you are still all right, not in the past but within your new unfamiliar and at times, I have taken comfort by doing this. My advice is as a Christian, always cherish JESUS CHRIST as you will need Him, when you encounter your unfamiliar turf…
I say this with Love and all that heaven will allow!
Written and Photo by,
Richard Abbenbroek...
 
https://youtu.be/xJ65UYsUNE4

No comments: