Wednesday, February 28, 2018

WHEN LONELINESS SURROUNDS ME…

WHEN LONELINESS SURROUNDS ME…
LONELINESS for Joyce surrounds me today, so forgive me but I say the pox (yet forgive them) on those who find me too depressing, as they are the heartless. For they have not yet traveled as I; Day and Night throughout with broken heart but yet, in their futures they can truly count on me being with them for theirs.
My torment of loss, dreams, just missing Joyce, is a constant loneliness and full of fear.
For me this LONELINESS equals only PAIN UPON PAIN.
Another moment, second, minute, hour, day, month since losing Joyce AS PAIN GRIPS me, yet again and again…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLMW2ZlEG5Q
"LORD GOD; help me make it through this DAY & NIGHT!”
I pray, as my personal depth of Loneliness has me again, as I am tonight wide awake!
Then as I try to lay me down once again too sleep, as I pray;
FATHER GOD, please let me sleep deeply just once, throughout one Lonely Free Night!
Comforted me just like I was when with Joyce all those 28 years; long before this loneliness, of her loss engulfed me.
Then bade me gently awake, upon the Next Mornings Light…

No comments: