Friday, August 19, 2016

LOVE FROM YOUR HEART

Does Love from your heart, dissipate like chimney smoke?
Or is it rock hard like granite, lasting for all of our eternities...
Do you stop Loving someone that you once Loved or have lost?
I think not, you store it in your heart and bring it out like a photo album.

To view and at times even share but it is stored and it never stops.
Can you Love more than one person in your lifetime,
or is your personality like that of a single railway track?
Never diverting only going one direction and never to be shared...
I think not.

LOVE, is like the spokes of a bicycle wheel.
Racing out to as many as one need to move on and always centered back.
To the Love from your heart...
As GOD intended it to be, for He put that LOVE in all of our hearts...
Written by Sir Richard...

P.S. Because of my health, I think a lot about GOD and the hereafter, my hope is to see Joyce again. When she past, two days later, I had a dream that I was working again in the Library. It was a darker Library with very Oak like walls. I went to retrieve a book that was on hold for a Patron in the blue star room. Just then the telephone rang and another Staff member said it is for me. They would go retrieve the book and I could answer the phone. In the dream I could see Joyce as I talked, with our first car the Beretta. It was running and someone was in the back seat but that is another story. Joyce was at a pay phone and the line was all cracking up and hard to hear her but before we got disconnected, Joyce said that she will come and pick me up when it is my time. Strange - eh?
Photo by Sir Richard...
— at Durban SA South Beach.
Song I will be right here waiting for you -
by Richard Marx.

No comments: