Monday, May 19, 2014

IN THE END

IN THE END
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG9JWzXgbtQ
I know JESUS and I talk to GOD,
Basically just as the song says and as our lives go…
Of late I am tired, run down, worn out by giving it my all.
For the woman whom I Love, is deathly sic
k and she is whom I really know…
I shall give her my all, till death do we part as I did promise.
A decade or 2 ago, 28 years we have been friends in this life.
It has been real good for the secret of LOVE happens just by opening your heart.
It’s okay to feel afraid, but don't let that stand in your way.
Because anyone knows that LOVE is the only road in life to travel.
In my life, I have searched for this, like the fountain of youth,
Over and over, and over again, till I got it right in the end…

With All My LOVE, To My Wife,
from Her STM - Richard…
 
Also Her Grimm.

No comments: