Thursday, October 3, 2013

PM pins onto his overalls Her Majesty the Queen's Jubilee medal

Your Excellency the Govenor General of Canada,
Mr. Justin Bieber gets carried up the GREAT WALL OF CHINA?
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/stargazing/2013/10/01/justin_biebers_has_bodyguards_carry_him_up_to_the_great_wall_of_china.html
While our PM pins onto his overalls Her Majesty the Queen's Jubilee medal, http://blogs.canoe.ca/royalspectacle/royals/bieber-gets-a-diamond-jubilee-medal-and-wore-this/ and I ask WHY?
As I assisted in the recovery of 407 Missing Children, Through Child Find Alberta, National Center For Missing and Exploited Children I served in the R.C.A.F. and also either served in or as a parent served with 52, 604, 781, 538 R.C.A.C.S.. Volunteered for Samaritans Purse Canada assisted in Hurricane Katrina cleanup of 70 homes, and assisted in setting up computers for poor South African villages. Yet you give Justin Bieber with your blessing a medal for honouring in my opinion, for being a spoiled brat, he's not The Guess Who or Sarah Ann McLachlan who has helped Canadian Youth??? Now I am dying of Sarcoma Cancer, Heart Diseases and out of control Diabetes! Yes, maybe my fault but it happens. What is wrong with this picture? Give me the medal and others who deserve it for real! Like our Korean vets, or again
Sarah Ann McLachlan as an examples. Your Excellency I expect an answer before I die, which will be soon.
Sincerely,
Richard Abbenbroek

No comments: