Tuesday, September 3, 2013

PILLS, PAIN, & PHYSICIANS

PILLS, PAIN, & PHYSICIANS
At Church this last Sunday our Sermon was about "WORRY”
Which for some is daily and only recreational but for myself, it is a life style!
Due to Cancer, Heart Disease, Out of control Diabetes,
Neuropathy PAIN and internal bleeding that they can find from where NOT?
On and on and on…
I tend to be able to continue my worrying lifestyle, with as much comfort as I wish.

So the Sunday Sermon seems as if it was written personally for me…
As all of the above at times has me worrying about what is going to happen to my Family, Friends whom I Love, furry or otherwise if I go.

A friend told me about my worry; That GOD will take care of them all! That I should receive His Joy that He makes available to me now!
Normally as I have stated, I have “WORRY” cornered in my own personal Market.
For really, I will one day be in heaven and yes, GOD will take care of all of my Family, Friends whom I Love, furry or otherwise.

The thing that I find about dying and yes; we will all die one day. What my real “WORRY” is about is the act of dying, or to simplify is the “PAIN” to do so. As that is really what I am worried about, not about not going to heaven.
Or that GOD will not provide for my Family, Friends whom I Love, furry or otherwise but the fear of myself going through that Momentary Pain of Dying is what worries me most and when I get to heaven, I know all will be :)  Amen…
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21

Posted by,
Sir Richard...
Sent to you all with LOVE and to all that heaven will allow!

No comments: