Sunday, February 3, 2013

SOME ADVICE TO MY DAUGHTERS

SOME ADVICE TO MY DAUGHTERS FROM THEIR OVER PROTECTIVE DAD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=HECZbIMg9u8
A SHARED COMMONALITY
My sweet girls, one night while I was talking to one of my families, who are missing a loved one.
It was brought up, that they did not know how I could do what I do?
That is, volunteer to work with people who are missing loved ones.
They said that they could never do this, ever!

I then brought up what they do for others.
For I know that they volunteer to comfort people living at a hospice.
I also informed them, that I could never do this, as I would be a blubbering mess!
As such, the only ones who would benefit from me would be the tissue makers.

Our commonality is what brought us together in the first place and that is.
We are now, or have had, someone We Love Go Missing.
Even though volunteering is another shared commonality of ours.
We both have individual strengths to assist others in need.

Commonality in caring and comforting and even giving those in need, Hope!
As we were both forged, out of the horrors and personal blows of each of our pasts.
Just the same as a sword is heated, folded, hammered again and again, within a master sword maker’s furnace we were both strengthened.
Through God’s will and then given a purpose, of a shared Commonality.

TO MY DAUGHTERS REMEMBER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6vIzbK29Etw
"That the will of God will never take you, where the Grace of God will not protect you"
Vaya Con Dios!
With LOVE from, Sir Richard - AKA YOUR DAD :)
p.s. look in Lily's eyes and you'll see me...
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.ca/

No comments: