Friday, March 9, 2012

HIPPO DAYS

HIPPO DAYS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HonB2BV6fmw
Some days my computer helps me fly like an eagle. Other times, it bogs me down like a chained Hippopotamus. On “Eagle Days” I’m grateful for my computer. But there are those “Hippo Days” when I rue the day I bought one.
Once I have had to contend with a virus that invaded my computer. What bothers me most is that viruses are created maliciously. Bright people who live with darkness in their lives want to make other people miserable. What’s worse, I permitted the virus to enter my machine by opening an attachment in what I thought was an innocent e-mail.
Just as we let a virus into our computers, we also let darkness into our lives when we open ourselves unthinkingly to Evil messages that permeate our world. We let down our guard with self-driven vanity and pride, hardly noticing that which infects our minds.
But by reading GOD’s Word, and praying, we build a firewall, or barrier, to safeguard ourselves. With His help, we’ll keep our minds from becoming unwitting hosts for unwanted and evil guests.
Be positive but be aware, and guard your minds & hearts as you would your wallet.
May the grace of God be with you always!
With LOVE to you all and all that heaven will allow!
From,

Sir Richard.
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com/

No comments: