Tuesday, December 27, 2011

For Angell Lefebvre

WHO LOST HER BATTLE WITH CANCER TUESDAY MORNING!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbkz_3lO3c
Angell this morning, we were all given the shocking phone call about your passing earlier today. Well Kiddo, we certainly have known each other for a long time as you may remember that we first met around 1985 when you were just a little child living with a single Mom Bonnie, who is also my friend. Then we all watched you grow into a beautiful young lady.
As you know Angell, I am also a person who is battling Cancer, so when I heard that you had your own battle with Cancer I thought, “Angell will beat this!”, as “Angell is a tough cookie!”
Then when you did not, it brought into real focus my own battle and I wondered if I could ever show the Grace and Courage that you have shown all, at how well you do this.
Angell if I may share some of my belief, please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers moment by moment these days.
As I believe, that your passing is more to be envied then pitied, for us mere mortals cannot distinguish between those who are deserving of Grace and those who are not.
Only GOD can and as such the all-knowing, He knows of the good person that you are Angell.
I am confident that you now enjoy that bliss, which is prepared only for the good and virtuous.
As we all can now comfort ourselves in reflecting that you now enjoy in substance, what we in this world, can only imagine what heaven will be like.
Angell I pray that as GOD takes you into His arms, that He also gives comfort to your Children, Husband and Family, giving them all the strength to go through this very difficult time together.
You are and were, too young to leave us, this soon!
May You Rest In Peace Angell.
Sincerely with Love and Tears, from Richard & all of his Family...
Amen…
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com/

No comments: