Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tribble Reba Abbenbroek : October 11th 1999 - February 21st 2009

My eldest puppy whom I named Tribble Reba Abbenbroek had to be put down today
due to massive kidney failure.
Tribble basically would have required a transplant to correct this problem.

I held Tribble as the Doctor put her down and then I then went to pieces.
Even though there was no hope for improvement, I feel as if I murdered her.
My belief is that all good dogs go to heaven and this is where I believe Tribble is
right now.

Many people would say, "hey", it's just a dog but Tribble was never just a dog. For me
she is family and I loved her so!
So I need not apologize for feeling so sad, as I do right now.

Well folks, forgive me if this note bothers you, but I had to share todays news with all.

For my Tribble Dog, I dedicate this song for this is how I feel:
http://www.youtube.com/v/UXwrSmfvXc0&hl=en&fs=1
From Daddy - Sir Richard...

No comments: