Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Was But Mid Dream

I Was But Mid Dream

Stopped breathing,
So I woke up last night.
As I caught back my breath, mid dream.
Such a nightmare, which caused me so much fright.
Wide eyed, I watched Satan work,
his evil ways.
Always unseen.

Family,
Friends,
Rich or Poor,
you know the scene...
Do a little bit of this.
Do a lot of that.
Your always in control,
Oh yes!
What's the matter with you?
For this is my life,
I can do what I like now,
you do not understand
and you are just being mean.

Satan takes control through you,
he is always pleased to help you.
For you don't believe in Santa.
So why would you know or believe this name?
But for those of you who can still think,
past the highs and self pride.
What may be puzzling you,
Is the true nature of his game?

As I watched Satan work,
his evil ways.
Always unseen.
In such a nightmare, that caused so much fright.
That night, I stopped breathing.
During this last high.
Caught dead,
Within my last breath,
I was but mid dream.

Written by Sir Richard...

So for those who struggle with addiction you are all in my prayers.
May you get the help you need with your struggle to overcome these addictions.

May the LORD bless you
and keep you;

May the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;

May the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you His peace.
Amen...

From Sir Richard...
A knight in thy service of the King of Kings!

No comments: